Friday, May 20, 2011

He AMAZES me!!

Last night I was playing around with the kiddos in the toy room. Michael was playing with his matchbox cars in his usual fashion by lining them all up perfectly. This time, however, he had the school bus on the toddler table and brought over his city bus. He started driving the city bus head on into the school bus and yelled "STOOOOOP!" Then he backed up the city bus and drove it around toward the back of the school bus and said "I'm sorry school bus, I didn't mean to scare you!" I was totally AMAZED!! I was hoping he'd do it again so I could get it on video but he didn't. After that he proceeded to line up his cars in perfect fashion like he normally does. He has never played with his cars like this EVER! He sure made a mama proud last night!

1 comment: