Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Michael and Bread



I took this video a few days ago at dinnertime. I tried to give him meatballs (which you can see on the plate) but he wouldn't touch them. I had a fork there ready for him. I tried to poke one to get him interested and he just got upset that the fork was moved from where it "belonged". So they got wasted. The only thing he ended up eating was the garlic bread. I figured I'd post this video to show the growling "no way" he has been doing lately. I was also messing with him a little bit by moving around the bread just so you could see his reaction on camera. Once things have a 'place' then you must not move them or it is really upsetting for him. Notice how when I ask him if he wants a new piece of bread he says no and growls but when I present the bread to him, he actually did want it. For him, it's all about the approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment