Sunday, July 17, 2011

This child is going to make me lose my mind!

So lately Michael has been really particular about where I am at. Like I mean where I physically am at. If I am sitting and he doesn't want me to sit, he gets upset. If I am standing in the wrong spot, he gets upset. If I hand him his cup of milk in a different spot than normal, he gets really upset. This is making it extremely hard for me. Tonight he was mad at me because I was "supposed" to stand in the kitchen. Every time I would go to sit down at the table and eat dinner, he would come over and scream and cry in my face saying "no mama get up!!!" I couldn't even finish my dinner. Earlier this morning every time I tried to sit on the couch, he made me get up too. This is getting really old!! I don't know what to do about it. If I ignore it and just keep doing what I'm doing, it escalates into a meltdown. If I move, then he is ok but that makes him think he can tell me where I need to be. I don't know how I'm supposed to go about this! But one thing is for sure, it's driving me CRAZY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment