Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sensory issues and food

This is so annoying for me. I wish I could give Michael a large variety of food. But it's like pulling teeth to get him to eat ANYTHING so I take what I can get. I always offer but 99.9% of the time he refuses. Last night I was shocked when he tried a green bean (after watching me enthusiastically shove some into my mouth). However, after he put one in his mouth, he started to gag and puked all over the place. He wasn't choking on it, he was just gagging from the sensory aspect of it. He tried, which is AWESOME but it wasn't fun cleaning up puke at the dinner table. :p

1 comment:

  1. Cambree did this when she ate a green bean too....I am postive Cambree has some sort of OCD or something...she gets very overwhelmed with any changes in routine and also with alot of people or crowds...shes much like her daddy

    ReplyDelete