Thursday, November 3, 2011

Michael's First Day of School!

Today was his first day of preschool! I had the new nanny follow the bus in the car so I could ride with him. He did great! When we got to the school I dropped him off in the classroom. He was a little uneasy but gave me a hug and let me leave without fuss. I was working when he got home but the nanny said he happily walked off the bus. :)

I sent an email to his teacher asking how his first day was. She responded super quickly with this.

Hi Lindsay-
Thanks for the email-He did GREAT!  He stayed a bit to himself at first…I got him interested in a couple of puzzles, and then he seemed interested in what the kids were doing.  He got excited about circle and even sat with the group off and on for several minutes at a time.  Snack went well too…!  He took a piece of plum (didn’t eat it, but didn’t freak out) and he ate several cheese puffs.  He never touched his cup and tried to drink water out of an open cup!
Michael had a great start!


I'm so proud of how well he did! :)

1 comment:

  1. awe this makes me so happy! I love that picture too!! I miss him give him big kisses from me! I am so proud!

    ReplyDelete