Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's my blog and I'll whine if I want to

So THIS blog link has been circling my Facebook. I hate blogs and posts like these. I don't know why I bother reading them but somehow I get sucked in like a freaking black hole. Every time I read something like this I feel like I just got kicked in the gut. The universe is laughing my face saying HA! your kid should be doing these things and they are not! So I get sad. Then I get irritated that people are bitching about the fact that their kids are completely normal. Then I get mad at myself because I know somewhere during my day I do the same thing in my own way and I feel like a complete hypocrite jerk. So there's my circle of self misery. Yeah, like I said, it's my blog and I'll whine if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment