Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Two awesome things

So two awesome things happened this afternoon after we got back from his IEP.

I went to change his diaper so we could get ready to go out and find some food (daddy is out of town and we are partying!) and he was mid poop. I told him that we were going to go sit on the potty. At first he was a little nervous, but I sat him on his little potty seat and he calmed right down. I told him to go ahead and push it out. With a little push, he went in the toilet. When that happened, he jumped a little bit because he wasn't expecting the *plop* haha but then he quickly got excited and said "I DID IT!" He hopped up, closed the lid, and flushed the toilet. He was so proud of himself!

Then as we were in the car, he had a plush angry bird with him (he is recently obsessed with that game). As we were driving down the road, he faced the bird out the window and said "Angry Bird what do you see out the window? Do you see lots of houses?" He's never done that sort of pretend play/questioning before! I drove all the rest of the way to dinner with a huge smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment