Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Airport

A couple days ago Michael had to go on an airplane with me. I was terrified at how he'd react having to take off his shoes and put all his stuff through security. Also, the fact that he had to get up at 5am to head the airport, I was worried he'd be a grump. But to my surprise, he was a complete angel! He rode in the stroller until we went though security and he walked right through the xray/whatever scanner with no shoes. He was a little concerned about the stuff going through the machine but nothing terrible. After that, I put Rory in the stroller and he just walked next to me, wearing his backpack. He followed me and even ran when I asked him to run. On the plane he was super excited about counting all the planes he saw on the runway. He loved takeoff and landing! He was really well behaved and played with his LeapPad on the plane and even put it away when I asked him to. I was so relieved!

1 comment: